IMPORTANT DETAILS -
PAWTUCKET ARTS FESTIVAL SHALL:
1. Provide 20' X 20' space for concession
2. Provide 5 vendor parking passes
3. Supply dumpster
4. Limit accepted food vendors 15
5. Provide access to ice
1. Provide menu with submitted application
2. Arrive between 8 AM and 9:30 AM and establish concession by 11 AM on September 8 & 9, 2018
3. Operate said concession during show hours of 11 AM - 5 PM each day
4. Display valid evidence of RI Sales Tax Compliance, Litter permit & Health Department Certificate
5. Submit payment with online application
6. Display a fully charged, inspected, and tagged fire extinguisher.
7. Provide their own trash bags, maintain their vending space free from trash and debris, comply with recycling policies, and return vending space to natural condition.
8. Display vendor parking pass & park in designated areas.
9. Provide up to 100’ of minimum 12 gauge electrical cord and will be subject to RI licensed electrical inspection.
10. Trucks will not be allowed to leave until the end the day: Saturday, September 8 at 8:30 PM, Sunday, September 9 at 5:00 PM. The rain date for Pawtucket Teachers' Alliance performance of the Rhode Island Philharmonic 'Pops in the Park' event is Sunday, September 9, which means leaving event will be allowed after 8:30 PM.
Other terms to be observed by and between the parties:
The Vendor shall indemnify and hold harmless between PAF and all its officers, partners, shareholders, employees, artists and volunteers from any liability or claims, which may be made against them as result of any wrongful, negligent or other action or inaction by the Vendor.
With the exception of payments as stated in paragraph II, all revenues and profits from the operation of concession at PAF shall be retained by the Vendor. The vendor shall be an independent contractor and shall have no authority actual or apparent to bind PAF in any respect contractually or otherwise.
This agreement shall be binding upon the parties, their successors, assigns and personal representatives. Time is of the essence on all undertakings. This agreement shall be enforced under the laws of the Rhode Island. This is the entire agreement.
Please direct any questions you may have to Jennifer Dalton Vincent at 401-728-0500 x 430 or email@example.com