• Vendor registration begins at 8:00 AM for setup and you must be ready for the public by 11:00 AM. You are required to stay until the end of the festival (11:00 AM-7:00 PM).
• All items for sale must be of your own production – any size, any medium. Artwork must be “family friendly.” Pawtucket Arts Festival representatives reserve the right to remove work they deem non-compliant with requirements.
•Each 12’ x 12’ space is $50.00 for the day. Exhibitors must provide their own booth set up and should be prepared for inclement weather. Tables, tents, chairs, tent weights, linens or electricity are NOT provided. You may share your booth (two persons per booth maximum), however, each participant must submit his/her own application with images to be juried. Tents should be made secure and weighted. Boxes, crates, or other materials must be stored neatly and out of the way of traffic. Exhibitors must maintain a clean booth area.
• Booth assignments will be designated by PAF organizers and will be e-mailed to the e-mail address you provide 1 week prior to the event.
• This is a rain or shine event – please plan accordingly by bringing tent, tarp or canopy. NO REFUNDS will be issued once accepted into this festival.
• Your completed application and payment must be received before decision can be made about your acceptance. The deadline for consideration is Monday, September 10, 2018. NO REFUNDS will be issued once your application has been accepted.
• Please Note: All out of state and in-state residents who do not have a permanent RI Sales Tax Permit will be required to purchase a temporary RI Sales Tax Permit ($10) paid with SPFF application, but will be given to you opening day of the event. All holders of temporary RI Sales Tax Permits will be required by law to pay RI Sales Tax on sales prior to leaving the park at the end of the festival. Payment for this permit will be required with your SPFF application fee.